- Recycled Hijabs are hijabs made from remnants of various fabric and sewn to form a new square hijab. (All new fabrics just ends, not used)
- 100% polyestesr, yoryu chiffon, georgette, etc.
- Made from 3-5 strips of fabric
- 43" - 45" Square (unless otherwise noted)
- Made in NY, USA by Al-Mujalbaba
- Care: Cold water wash, hang dry, or low dryer and also dry cleanable
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This has a very pretty pattern on it. Great to wear with light pink or purple outfits. This is a lovely hijab.
It makes me feel happy that these scarves are handmade. The quality always very nice. I always like what I receive. This scarf is lovely and very beautiful. Shipping was very fas as well.